Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Snowy dawn






No more cotton skyline,
No more earth walked toward me,
Though snowflakes falls still.

The morning came without any sunshine, suddenly, the cloud and the earth combined together with slowly rain. It confused me with the same color. The snow. Snow came to us, fell on the roof and landed on the freshly morning grass. As the fairy of winter came, she coated the land with her feather and silver hair. As soon as I opened my eyes, the whole universe came same to me. Like I came to heaven and the endless daydream. Now it comes true.
How Almighty the nature is, changed the usual house, usual tree and flowers and us, the mortal creature into the whole different world.
Irresistibly, I opened the door. There came the wind with a little mist of morning. I whispered” As usual.” But later I walked outward the porch and stepped on the soft and white snow. As in the dream, I felt I couldn’t know where the bottom was. Several steps later, I founded out that I was in the gorgeous winter palace. Snowy sloping driveway led me to the endless white land. As I walked through the trees, the oak branches with snow passed by my face. How frozen the snow is! Later I walked by the path in the garden. The spring was still going on but around the pond there were piled with snow. The pine tree I planted at the Christmas now became the real Christmas tree with real snow on it.
I took many pictures and enjoy the snowing hour and came into the house. In the way to the house, there was a small bush with little scarlet berry on it dressed with little snowballs. It let me a Chinese song” Seek plum flowers by snow”.
Far away, there was bell ringing all over the wood. There came our dog, the Red. Excitedly, he came with snow on his head and escape onto the porch. On the snow, he looked very pleasing and cute. After him, Kitty came to me trembling on the porch. They were both excited about the suddenly snowing.
I rested in garden room. Several birds flew across the house and landed on the birdfeeder for breakfast. Preeminently, there was a red bird stand in the crowd. I remembered my mom gave me a card with the same red bird on it. Soon, I took out the camera and binoculars, assembled them together and attempt to record this touching moment. While I just stepped out of the garden room, the red bird flew away and never came back. The gorgeousness always passes fast.
Afternoon was raining. The rain washed most of the snow or made them stick together. As we look back for the beautiful stuff in the pass, usually, it is gone already.
Cherish the every coming moment in our life!

No comments: